HDR-731 Streaming Media Processor
All-in-one design integrating recording, video capturing, video switching, multimedia storage, and professional live streaming
- 4-CH FHD 1080P60 video inputs: choose either IP streaming or HDMI as the video source.
- 2-CH HDMI outputs: select director view or PGM (programmed video) view based on your demand.
- Support RTMP, HLS, and RTSP protocols for broadcasting videos online. You can live-stream to any four platforms simultaneously.
- Offer various display layouts including quadview, PIP and PBP, etc. It also provides customization for you to design your own display mode catering to the demands.
- You can also partially cut the image and change the background color.
- Screen seamless switch: it wouldn’t generate shadows while you’re switching or transitioning images/videos.
- HDMI or analog stereo for 4-CH audio input: the audio sources can be mixed and the volume of each source can be adjusted individually.
- Text & image overlay: you can overlay 4 sets of texts and images for 4-CH and PGM outputs.
- Equipped with Web UI for cross-platform management.
- Built-in 1TB hard drive, USB hard disk, and NAS for data saving. You can download or watch the data online.
- 4x HDMI, 1080p@60
- 1 HDMI: PGM
- 1 HDMI: Multiview
- USB3.0 external USB or NSA Store
- RECORD button: One-click start video recording function. (Press this button to start recording all input source video)
- LIVE button: One-click to start streaming live. (Press this button to start all source streams.)
- LAYOUT button : One-click to switch layout screens for a total of five display modes. (Please refer to user guide for display mode)
- Source: 12V DC, 2A
- Consumption: 24W
- Operating Temperature: 0° to +40°C
- Storage Temperature: –20° to +60°C
- Humidity: 0% to 80% HR , non-condensing
- Including 1 power supply and ear frame
- 432 x 205 x 44mm (without ear frame)
- 483 x 205 x 44mm (including ear frame)
- NW: 3kg
Including an adapter and an earrack
Share live events, product release, and company interviews
to the world for boosting your branding
Record your local/remote meetings and
save them as the company data
Employee Training / Business Presentation
Hold a live employee/customer training and record the data for
future use, saving you lots of labor costs.
Easily deliver your product features and company advantages
to the world, making your promotion nonstop during the epidemic time.