What we collect
We collect personal information including the following:
- The personal information like your name, e-mail address, home address, telephone number, fax number, company name, company address and job position we ask you to fill in when you register on our website or ask us to provide newsletters, technical supports, other services, promotion activities, events, product information or our other information to you.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Log-in information that is generated in the course of use of our website. This information may include (but is not limited to) internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring source, operating system, length of visit, timing, and/or clickstream data, frequency, pattern of service use, page views and website navigation paths. Certain other information needed to answer a request; provide information and services; or comply with various national, state, provincial, or local governmental reporting requirements.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to administrate our website and business.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- For marketing purposes, we may use the contact information to send you email newsletter.
- If you agree on it; periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think may be useful to you; use your information to contact you by email, phone, fax or mail for other marketing purposes; or may use the information to customize the website according to your interests. If you do not wish to receive any marketing information from us, you may opt out by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link on any of our emails, or alternatively, send the opt-out request to us.
- We may use the information to verify compliance with the terms and conditions giving the use of the website; and we will ask for your consent to process your personal data before you subscribe to our services.
Sharing of personal information
We need to provide your personal information to trusted partners, including but not limited to service providers, agencies, distributors or suppliers, who are acting on behalf of or with BXB under confidentiality agreements for managing or supporting our business operation, providing professional services, delivering complete products, marketing events, if sharing such personal information is necessary to the above activities (If personal information is shared with third parties, we will only provide the information they need to deliver the product or service. Also, such companies are prohibited from using such personal information for any other purpose.)
We will ask you for your opt-in consent to share your personal information with a third party for any purpose not described above or as otherwise required by applicable law or regulation. It is BXB’s practice to seek appropriate protection for information in these types of transactions. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Link to other websites
Controlling your personal information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We will keep your personal information, until you unsubscribe our newsletter or when we accept your removal request in writing by email.