HDR-731 Recording & Streaming CCU
- 4-CH FHD 1080P60 video inputs: choose either IP streaming or HDMI as the video source.
- 2-CH HDMI outputs: select Multi View quadview or PGM (programmed video) view based on your demand.
- Support TSMP, HLS, RTSP, and TS protocols for broadcasting videos online. You can live-stream to any two platforms simultaneously (e.g. Facebook and Youtube).
- Offer various display layouts including quadview, PIP and PBP, etc. It also provides customization for you to design your own display mode catering to the demands. You can also partially cut the image and change the background color.
- Screen seamless switch: it wouldn’t generate shadows while you’re switching or transitioning images/videos.
- HDMI or analog stereo for 4-CH audio input: the audio sources can be mixed and the volume of each source can be adjusted individually.
- Text & image overlay: you can overlay 4 sets of texts and images for 4-CH and PGM outputs.
- Equipped with Web UI for cross-platform management.
- Built-in 1TB hard drive, external USB hard disk and NAS for data saving. You can download or watch the data on-line.